Thanks to a widespread presence in all the main world markets, to research and continuous innovation (elements that have enabled the company to consolidate its leadership in the global automotive industry), Monroe proposes itself to distributors, dealers and enthusiasts as one of the most reliable partners in the supply of quality spare parts, able to cover the majority of the global automotive fleet.
MONROE SHOCK ABSORBERS FOR PASSENGER VEHICLES
Monroe Original shock absorbers are specially designed for the replacement market to compensate for wear in the suspension and other components, which occurs normally in a car after having covered thousands of kilometres.
“Monroe Reflex™ shock absorbers increase tyre-to-road holding, producing a ride which offers more stability and more safety.
The secret of the Monroe® Reflex shock absorbers lies in its unique piston valving system, known as “Twin Disc” technology. This valve has an extra tuning stage for very low piston speed, resulting in a faster reacting shock absorber as it controls even the slightest vehicle body motions long before any standard shock absorber.
M-RTECH 2 Rebound Valving Technology, which provides virtually instantaneous feedback and response to changing driving conditions for exceptional road-holding capability, a smoother ride and increased driver control and confidence. This technology is combined with Tenneco’s new high-speed Impact Control Valve. This, in turn, helps each OESpectrum unit deliver a unique blend of world-class control and reduced noise, vibration and harshness.
To further demonstrate our confidence in these world-class products, Monroe OESpectrum shocks and struts will be offered with our first 5-Year limited warranty – a powerful new reason for customers to upgrade to Monroe’s very best.
MONROE VAN MAGNUM
Specially designed for the needs of operators of light utility trucks and vans up to 3 tons, oversized Monroe Van-Magnum shock absorbers are built to give you improved performance and added protection where you need it most.
Monroe Van-Magnum shock absorbers:
Ensure greater protection for your cargo
Protect the vehicle from premature wear
Improve overall roadholding and stability.
The Monroe research engineering team has developed a range of shock absorbers for 4×4 vehicles that are perfectly adapted to the 4×4 drivers’ needs. With its innovative design, these special shock absorbers offer customers freedom to drive their 4×4 wherever they want to go.
Monroe Adventure – freedom with maximum control, performance and safety.
Selective aged & high – VIO PC entry segment
VEHICLE AGE RANGE:
12 Year and more…
Smart balance between road holding and price
MONROE SHOCK ABSORBERS FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
MONROE MAGNUM – axles shocks for trucks, trailers, buses & coaches
These axle shocks for all kinds of commercial vehicles, transporting goods or people, feature some unique elements like the “blow-off” valve and hydraulic stop, what makes them stand out versus any competitive product.
The Monroe® axle shocks are best in class, and with their special features, you will get a product that ensures you a high product durability, a high level of safety on the road and an outstanding resistance to severe working conditions.
MONROE MAGNUM – Cabin Dampers
Being an OE supplier of cabin dampers for more than 30 years to some of Europe’s top truck makers, we have applied that experience to develop a wide range of cabin dampers for the aftermarket.
A variety of cabin damperss exist – either, as an individual shock or in combination with a coil-spring or an air-spring.
MONROE GAS SPRINGS
Max-Lift is a sealed, gas filled pressure cylinder that exerts an outward force.
This force acts like a spring to lift and hold open hatches, bonnets and boots. An exact replacement fit for most applications.
Superior rod finish – increased seal durability.
High strength piston seal – superior sealing strength.
High pressure gas filled – smooth action.
Two years warranty.
MONROE STEERING & SUSPENSIONS PARTS
MONROE TRACK CONTROL
1. Premium steel or aluminum construction
2. Advanced-technology natural rubber bushings
3. Phosphate coated anti-corrosion protection
4. Cataphoresis painting, (electro-chemical technology), resulting in an excellent anti-corrosion protection:
• ensure same layer thickness everywhere on the painted element
• covering complex shapes & hidden surfaces
• good protection against mechanical damage
5. High quality bushings engineered to provide superior control of NVH (noise, vibration and harshness)
MONROE BALL JOINTS
1. Premium, highly durable steel with phosphate coated anti-corrosion protection
2. Ultra-low-friction and high performance ball-socket mechanism
3. High ball-stud articulation angles
4. High performance design for loaded & unloaded units
5. OE-grade dust boot, retention ring
6. Polychloroprene (CR) rubber (or equivalent material) dust boot
1. Robust, highly durable engineered body elements.
2. All elements manufactured according to OE design (including steel, premium plastic & aluminum design stabilizer links)
3. Ultra-low-friction and high performance ball-socket mechanism
4. Polychloroprene (CR) rubber (or equivalent material) dust boot for extended lasting
5. OE fit and performance
1. Premium highly durable steel with phosphate coated anti-corrosion protection
2. Ultra-low-friction and high performance ball-socket mechanism for OE steering feel
3. High quality components for extended durability
4. High ball-stud articulation angles
5. Polychloroprene (CR) rubber dust boot (or equivalent material) for better durability
6. Precision fit for an optimal alignment correction
1. Ultra-precise dimensional control to ensure perfect fitting on the vehicle
2. High-strength steel body
3. Premium rubber compound, engineered to deliver the right combination ofelasticity and vibration damping
4. Designed, tested to prevent rubber ejection
5. Corrosion-resistant coatings
6. Latest designs included