WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the Michele Caroli Srl website accessible for electronically at the following address: https://www.michelecaroli.com
We inform the user that following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site.
Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller is Michele Caroli Srl, with registered office in Modugno (BA), S.p. Bari-Modugno Km. 0.800 – zip code 70026 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +39 080 5379095). (hereinafter also “the Owner”)
Source of data and type of data collected
1) Data provided by the User
The Data Controller collects the personal data provided by users:
a) when registering for the newsletter service offered on the website. The data collected by the Data Controller may include, by way of example but not limited to: personal data (name and surname) and contact details (email address).
b) when sending a message using the addresses and/or contact forms on the site. The optional and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data necessary to provide feedback, as well as all personal data included in the communications .
The data provided will be used with IT and telematic tools for the sole purpose of providing the requested service.
2) Navigation data
The Data Controller collects data relating to the use of the website by the user. This information is acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the online portal, during their normal operation, moreover, the transmission of the same is connected and inherent to the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the addresses in URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
– obtain statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
– check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data do not persist for more than seven days and are canceled immediately after their aggregation (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities).
3) Cookies and other tracking systems
Therefore, when you visit the Site, a minimum amount of information is entered into the User’s device, such as small text files called “cookies”, which are saved in the User’s Web browser directory. There are different types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the site work more effectively and to enable certain features.
Purpose of processing
Depending on the type of treatment to be implemented, the Data Controller uses the data collected and/or provided by the User for the following purposes:
1) send newsletters for information or commercial promotion (e.g. invitations to events, communications relating to the offer of new services, promotional offers). This treatment can take place automatically by e-mail and can be carried out if the interested party has not revoked his consent for the use of the data;
2) respond to any communications, requests for information and/or services from users by sending a message using the addresses and/or contact forms on the site;
3) manage and control risks, prevent possible fraud, insolvency or default; prevent and manage possible disputes, take legal action if necessary.
Legal basis of the processing
With reference to the purposes indicated in the previous paragraph, the legal basis of the same is, in relation to the point:
1) The consent expressed by the interested party;
2) the need to execute a contract of which the interested party is a party or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
3) the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller (in particular with regard to the prevention of fraud and insolvency).
Recipients of the data
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not disclosed, i.e. they are not disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any possible form, including that of making them available or simple consultation.
On the other hand, they may be communicated to workers who work for the Data Controller, or to persons authorized to process them as they operate under the authority of the data controller. On the basis of the roles and job duties performed, these workers have been entitled to process personal data, taking into account their respective skills and in compliance with the instructions given to them by the Data Controller.
The Owner has engaged third-party service providers in relation to the operation of the website, such as hosting service providers, website-related service providers, IT maintenance service providers, as well as service providers that allow integration into the site Web of other functions that the user can use at his discretion.
These service providers, designated as Data Processors, are provided only with the personal data necessary to provide the corresponding services and are not allowed to use or disclose the personal data of the interested parties for other purposes, without prior authorization from the interested party .
The data may also be communicated, to the extent strictly necessary, to subjects who, for the purpose of fulfilling orders or other requests or providing services relating to the transaction or contractual relationship with the Data Controller, must supply goods and/or perform of the Holder services or services.
Finally, the data may be communicated to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulations and community regulations.
In no case does the Data Controller transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services. In which case, the service providers will be selected from among those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Data Controller retains and processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated. Subsequently, personal data will be stored and not further processed, for the time established by current civil and tax provisions.
In the case of data provided for commercial promotion purposes for services other than those already acquired by the interested party, for which he initially gave consent, these will be kept for 24 months, unless the consent given is revoked.
The data collected when creating an account will be kept for the entire duration of your registration and in any case no later than a maximum period of 12 (twelve) months of inactivity, or if, within this period, you are not associated with the Services and/or or purchased products through the registry itself.
It should also be added that, in the event that a user provides the Data Controller with unsolicited or unnecessary personal data for the purpose of performing the requested service or for the provision of a service closely connected to it, Michele Caroli Srl cannot be considered the owner of these data, and will cancel them as soon as possible.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested party is granted the right at any time to:
– ask the Data Controller to access your personal data and information relating to them (Article 15 of the GDPR); the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (Article 16 of the GDPR); the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format from an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data – art. 20 of the GDPR);
– oppose at any time the processing of your personal data in the event of the occurrence of particular situations that concern you (Article 21 of the GDPR);
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes. The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness (Article 7, paragraph 3, of the GDPR);
The appropriate request is presented by contacting the Data Controller via PEC at email@example.com, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter with return receipt at Modugno (BA), S.p. Bari-Modugno Km. 0.800 – zip code 70026. If the interested party believes that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation, he can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it), as provided for by art. 77 of the GDPR, or take the appropriate judicial offices (art. 79 of the GDPR).
Refusal to provide data
In the event that the interested party does not provide his/her data identified as necessary for the purposes of carrying out the requested service, the Data Controller will not be able to proceed with the treatments related to the management of the aforementioned service, nor with the obligations that depend on it.
In the event that the interested party does not provide consent to the processing of personal data for the activities that require it, said processing will not take place for the same purposes without this having effects on the provision of the other services requested, nor for those for which he you have already given your consent. In the event that the interested party has given his consent and subsequently revokes it or opposes the processing, his data will no longer be processed for such activities, without this having consequences or prejudicial effects for the interested party and for any other services requested .
Automated decision making
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.