Bosch Rexroth Screw Assemblies are the efficient solution for the precise conversion of rotary to linear motion. We have developed a product range that fulfills the most diverse requirements.
Bosch Rexroth Ball Screw Assemblies
Rexroth Ball Screw Assemblies provide technical designers with diverse solutions for positioning and transport applications. Our precision rolled screw technology provides a variety of sizes and unparalleled quality from sizes 6mm up to 80mm diameters.
To make sure your application runs with the utmost accuracy and operational reliability, the individual components in our range have been precisely matched to one another, so complete assemblies can be put together efficiently.
– Sizes from 6mm to 80mm and leads from 1mm up to 40mm
– 13 different ball nut solutions to choose from
– Full range of bearings, pillow block units, and ball nut housings
– Lead accuracy from T5 (0.023/300mm) to T9 (0.130/30mm)
– Preload and non-preload solutions available
– Corrosion resistant designs with our TDC (Thin Dense Chrome) plating
– Customized or standard end machining possibility
Bosch Rexroth Planetary Screw Assembly
Often called roller screws, the Planetary Screw Assembly PLSA is a cost-effective, high-performance screw drive system that uses precision-ground threaded rollers (planets) that rotate around the screw, converting rotary motion into linear motion. Their compact design makes them easy to integrate into applications requiring high load capability, precision, and low environmental impact. Rexroth’s economical, high quality PLSAs ship quickly, and offer an efficient drive solution for applications requiring up to 25,000 pounds of pressure.
Forming and pressing operations
Plastic injection and blow molding machines
Pressurizing (auger, spindle and brake)
Machine tool feeds
Heavier drill jigs
Measuring and material testing machines